Wednesday, October 22, 2008

When Mula is a problem....

Since freshmen year I have been complaining about this darn school and how much I hate being here. Although the thought of transferring my senior year doesn't sound THAT bad. There is something about Oneonta that makes it some what tolerable. Maybe is the fact that I can go out on a Friday with $15 in my wallet.With that I get to go to happy hour, get drunk, walk home , take a nap, get up, wash up, change clothes (if i feel like it), go to the liquor store,get drunk at my house, head out to the bars, get more drunk, get a slice of COLD Cheese Pizza, then get into bed by 2am . To wake up the next morning with my body all bruised and $12 to my name. You see if I was back home in the Bronx, by the time I get to happy hour I would have $11 to my name. And by the time I attempt to go back home, I would be left with $5 to my name. I cannot believe how much mula i spend in the city!!!!!

No comments: