Wednesday, October 22, 2008







Honestly, Oneonta is not what it was when I came in as a freshman. I remember the parties we used to have in Wayne's house on Elm st, McNallys house on Main st, going to Deuce on Friday and Saturday night. Having all the minorities up in one house, just bugging out. I remember getting to the front of Tobey as the sun was rising. NOW....my last year SUCKS! Well not completely. I still get drunk Fridays and Saturdays in addition to Thursday nights. But there is no where to go in this town. And it seems like everyone thinks that they are too good for one another. I need to make Onoenta come alive again.....and I'm starting next weekend with a Halloween party!!!!! AOOOOOOOOWWW.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No matter how many terrible times I've had going out in Oney, Halloween has never dissapointed!!! I'm SIKED for it already!!!