Thursday, October 23, 2008

Prioritizing......





As I sat in the library last night, from 1pm to 9pm. I noticed many girls walking away from the computers or the desks that they were studying from, holding on to their phones and leaving their bags behind as if to save their spot. I must have gotten up at least 4 times from my seat with only my BlackBerry in hand. When I realized that the females around me and I, where leaving the most important things in our life out in the open for anyone to put their hands on. For one, I know many girls that have their whole lives in that one bag. They travel every day with all their credit cards, health insurance cards, MONEY( even if you broke you still have your last $2 in your wallet, and much important things like their Social Security Cards in their bags. I just found it extremely funny how much value we put on our phones.

No comments: