Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I apologize.....

for not providing you all with updates
for not handing in my papers on time
for eating that Baja instead of the chicken salad for lunch ...yesterday
for bending down and showing you my ass crack
for not responding to your texts
for calling you without having anything to say
for putting my wants and needs before anyone
for saying what others are thinking and what they really want to say.....but don't know how to
for sounding like a parent more than a friend
for trying to save you the drama and instead creating drama
for not giving a pigeons foot about things....

I apologize!
this week has been too much for me to handle. But like the strong woman that I am, I WILL MAKE IT. I will build a bridge where I can ,and will resolve the problems that need to be resolved. Not for anyone else but for myself.

No comments: